A news was viral in all over indian social media and also on their main stream media about the embassy of Pakistan in Serbia.
- A screenshot of a tweet of embassy account was circulating.
- It says that Govt of Pakistan has not released the funds to the embassy since past 4 months.
- A video was also included in the tweet.
- Pakistan Embassy later tweeted that their twitter account was hacked.
- MOFA Pakistan also made it clear that their is nothing like that.
- Indian media presented this hacking incident as a real issue to blame Pakistan and even their media had talk shows discussing it.
Social Media accounts of Pak Embassy were hacked
Here is the official confirmation from the Ministry of foreign affair of Pakistan.
The Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts of the Embassy of Pakistan in Serbia have been hacked.— Spokesperson 🇵🇰 MoFA (@ForeignOfficePk) December 3, 2021
Messages being posted on these accounts are not from the Embassy of Pakistan in Serbia.
The Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts of the Embassy of Pakistan in Serbia have been hacked. Messages being posted on these accounts are not from the Embassy of Pakistan in Serbia.MoFA
Pakistan embassy in Serbia also made it clear that the salaries to all its employs are being made regularly and their is no issue going on from the Government of Pakistan.